Top 10 Worse Movies of 2012
Keep in mind that I haven’t seen all of the movies this year, and it’s just my opinionz.
1. Paranormal Activity 4 – Oh dear lord, this is the most boring piece of crap ever released. Okay maybe not ever, but damn is it terrible.
2. Step Up Revolution – renamed: Generic Plot: the Movie. Also, there’s cool dancing. If I want to watch dancing, I’ll go on Youtube, or watch ABDC or something.
3. Lockout -A very very very generic action movie. I don’t remember a damn thing.
4. Act of Valor – again, a very generic action movie that does not properly honor the deaths of the soldiers that they are based on.
5. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter -the list goes on and on… It bores for most of it, aside from the cool action sequences that are sparse, there’s no saving this movie.
6. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance – Nick Cage.
7. Dredd 3D – advertised as The Raid, and it definitely does not reach the amazing action quality that The Raid displays. Cool visuals yes, but the rest of the movie is bland.
8. The Man with the Iron Fists – A really good idea, but terribly acted and executed by RZA. I love the man and the music, but it’s pretty bad. The action is MTV cut, so I didn’t understand anything.
9. Rock of Ages – A bland musical with bad acting from the lead actors. However, the people that weren’t in the movie a lot (Alec Baldwin, Tom Cruise, etc.) where the best. I love this genre, so that’s why it’s so low on the list.
10. The Amazing Spider-Man – again, bland, boring, and a lame plot. Emma Stone is good though.
My brain hurts.